When will my order be ready for pickup?
Your order will be ready within 24 hours! We will notify you by email when your order is ready and coordinate the best time to pick up.
Where are you located?
We are located at 3180 Adams Ave San Diego, CA 92116
Can we text or call?
Absolutely! You can always reach us at 619 719 9092
When will my order ship?
Your order will be sent out within 5-7 business days of your purchase.
We always use 2-Day Priority shipping, but some things are out of our control once it's left our studio.
You will receive an email when your box is on it's way!
How will my plants arrive?
Your succulents will arrive in tight packaging with a combination of paper and saran wrap to keep them secure.
It is very important that you unpack your succulents immediately after receiving them. They are not meant to be kept in the dark for too long. If your package is damaged in any way, please notify us within 48 hours.
Will I need a heat pack?
Your Euflora team will determine if you need a heat pack for your shipment. This will be determined by the plants being shipped, the season and your shipping address.
Where do you ship from?
All products ship from our little studio in sunny San Diego, CA
How to Unbox
1. Gently take your products out of the box and set them right side up. Some soil may have come loose during shipment which is totally normal and expected. Simply dust them off lightly with your fingers or a small brush.
2. Peel back any saran wrap, paper and additional packaging that's keeping your plants secure. Your product may have also been secured with some moss - simply keep or remove as you wish.
3. Enjoy and let your new plant friends breathe in their new home!
Does my order come with care instructions?
Yes! Your order comes with a care card with tips on how to water and take care of your plant.
Misplaced it? No worries! Check out ourCare Tips page for the same information!
We have a confession… We LOVE pets (maybe more than we love plants...shhh don’t tell!) That’s why the safety of your furry friends is so important to us! We do our best to always select pet-friendly plants as much as possible.
Please note that for the most part, pets are not interested in succulents and cacti. These plants are very frequently used in landscape on the west coast because they are bright, vibrant, and pets typically leave them alone.
Want to take extra precaution?Email us!We're happy to help
How to repot
* For best results, make sure to use well draining cacti or succulent soil.
1. Fill up your pot with soil and make a hole in the area where you want your new plant to grow.
2. Grab your succulent with one hand as close to the base as possible where the stem meets the soil.
3. With the other hand, gently remove the container. You may lose some or all of the soil around the roots. That’s ok!
4. Place your succulent in the hole and add soil to fill in empty spaces. Continue this process for the rest of your plants, leaving some space between each plant for the roots and leaves to settle and grow.
Moss Art Care
Are the moss and flowers live?
We use a variety of preserved mosses, mushrooms and flowers in each of our art pieces!
Is there maintenance involved?
Nope! That's the best part about our kits, mini moss walls on easels and large custom pieces - there's virtually ZERO maintenance involved other than keeping it away from direct sunlight.
What comes in your DIY Moss Kits?
Our DIY kits come complete with an 8x8 pine wood frame, glue, dried mushrooms, a variety of mosses and hand dried preserved flowers. Some flowers are seasonal and may vary.
What comes with the Mini Moss Wall?
Each Mini Moss Wall is completely unique! You will receive care instructions as well as an easel stand for every piece. If you'd like to request a specific color way, please let us know in the notes section at check out and we'll do our very best to accommodate your request.