1) Stock you’re Pinterest board FULL of design ideas for your big day. We love getting an idea of what you’re envisioning and pics are the best way to do that.
2) The more deets you have about your wedding the better. Knowing your est guest count, budget, bridal party size and venue helps us in brainstorming fun and unique ideas with you to make it picture perfect.
3) Identify your Must-Haves. This is my personal fav and applies to all aspects of your wedding planning. Divvy up all wedding ideas into must-haves and nice-to-haves. This really helps in the budgeting department!
4) Make it a date! Bring your fiancé with you! We would love to meet you guys and learn your story
5) Don’t stress! It’s easy to forget that this is supposed to be the happiest time of your life! 🤯 If you don’t have all these answers in place, we will help you! Don’t let that stop you from meeting your florist and scheduling a consultation
To learn more about our services visit our website at www.SweetDIYGs.com